Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Volcom V-CO Logical Flexfit Hat

Well, as many of you know, I prefer the baseball style hat, over the flat beaked hat. Such is the case today when I found a sweet hat to show you, that hopefully I will be buying!

This hat, as all good hats are, has flexfit, so it fits snugly to your head! It colors are pretty awesome! Its two different shades of green. Theyre both a somewhat dull color, but it makes the hat come together great.

This hat is made by the great, and popular Volcom. It's logo is centered in the hat, and it has a few repeating logos behind it.

This great hat is only $31.95 at tactics.com! Now only if I had that cash to buy the hat!

Link

2 comments:

Freerider said...

nice blog... please visit freeride4.blogspot.com

Volcom clothing said...

That hat is just so amazing! I really love it.